How was your weekend?
Today is Monday again~ ^^
Hope you all have a good start of Monday.
I'd like to recommend some good songs to start your Monday...
Don't start a Monday without smile.
Today's songs are:
- Girl's day - Twinkle Twinkle
- Seungri/V.I (Big Bang) - Let's Talk About Love
- 4minute - Volume Up
- APink - Lovely Day
- Troublemaker - Attention
- Dal Shabet- Be Ambitous
- G Dragon - Who You?
- Taeyang - Ringa Linga
- BoA - Only One
- Lee Hi - It's Over
- Ailee - I'll Show You
- Big Bang - Still Alive
- CNBLUE - Robot
- FT Island - Madly
- Secret - Love is Move
- G.Na ft. Ilhoon (BTOB) - Oops
- Sistar - How Dare You
- Teen Top - Lovefool
- EXO - Peterpan
Your life is not like Bruno Marz's song (Lazy Song)...
Get out from your bed, spread your smile to the world, and make change!
Fighting! 여러분~ 파이팅!!!
Please Leave comments if you want to recommend songs or want to ask something~ ^^
love the songgg.. <3<3
ReplyDelete