Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

The Long Awaited Person...

'Tick'.. 'Tick'... 'Tick'...
The sound of my clock keep ticking in my head.
I wait, wait, and wait.
The more I heard those ticking sound,
The more I lose my breath.

Those empty chair in front of me becomes colder and colder.
As I keep thinking about one person.
I keep playing riddle with myself...
"can I".. "can't I"...
I keep saying those riddles while sitting in this chair.
I keep smiling thinking of you...

But, my bad memories keep distracting me.
My bad stories all came up, I keep trying to ignore them,
But, they keep strangling me more and more.
I try to cover them up, but it's not working.
'Tick'... 'Tick'... 'Tick'...
The more I heard that sound, the more I was drowned to that time...

The more I heard those 'Tick'ing sound, The more I heard word 'Tears' in them.
The more I believe everything is okay, The more I want to just close this mouth.
The more I believe in Love, The more I hurt my heart.
The chair in front of me now has become the coldest chair 
My long awaited person, never comes to me...
The more I wait, The more tears come out from my heart.
My long awaited person, when will you come to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment