What do you do? Hope you all having a good Sunday. This sunny day, I'll recommend some of the song that I like to you all that may suit your heart or maybe the windy fall season in the outside...
- BTOB - When I was Your Man
- Gummy - 낮과 밤 (Master's Sun OST)
- EXO - Growl
- Miss A - I don't need a man
- FT Island - Memory.
- CNBLUE - I'm a Loner.
- A pink - U you
- Kahi - It's me
- K will - You don't know Love
- Lim Kim - Rain
- Soyu X Mad Clown - Stupid in Love
- B.A.P - Coffee Shop
- B1A4 - Tried to Walk
- G Dragon - Black ft Jennie Kim
- IU - Red Shoes
- Troublemaker - Now
- Juniel - Illa Illa
Hope you like my playlist. I personally really like K-pop that's why all of my songs are K-pop. Also, I'm Infinite's fan. I'm Inspirit!!! ^^ ∞
*If you want to suggest some good music please leave comment. I'll reply it. ^^V
You can download some of them from my 4shared account (C.Jn송) or you can go to k2nblog.com.
Then, Have a good day....
Recomended
ReplyDeleteEXO - XOXO
Miss A - Hush
really good song (:
Thanks... :)
DeleteI've listened to them, and they're really good songs.
Do you like my recommended songs too?
of course..
ReplyDeletewe have the same taste (:
wakaka
Yeah I know it too.
DeleteBecause we're classmate... =="
You can check my new post. There're many good songs I recommended...