Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Life is about running.

The black sky above me reminds me of Life.

I was sitting in my car until I realized...
The sky was so black.
'It'll rain'...

souce:Google
You must keep riding if you don't want to be 'eaten' by that black sky.
if you keep walking or running, the black sky will always follow you.
That's why, you must keep running.
But actually, when I had that kind of thought,
I was walking towards the black sky.
When you realized it, It's too late,
and I even thought that I was too stupid to run away from what I must faced.

Sometimes Life is like that...
That's the reality of Life...

"Life is too short for loving someone, but too long for hating someone."

1 comment:

  1. Peserta lomba Web Blog "MIMI CUP" diharapkan melakukan daftar ulang di Sekolah MIMI paling lambat tanggal 17 Nopember pukul 14:00

    ReplyDelete