Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Sorry...

If I could go back to the past, I would have erased my heart first...
I ended up in this black pit of despair because I followed the wrong direction.
If only I didn't believe my eyes that time, I wouldn't have been go to this way.
The road I should've taken is called 'Love & Fate'
But I went to a road called 'Love & Despair' instead of taking the other road.
I ended up in this road alone, because I only look at you.
I ended up eating painkillers because I'm only thinking about you.
I ended up losing my beloved person around me, that's because I chose to protect you instead.
I can't see the sun in the sky because despair has closed my eyes.
Smiling is no more possible for me,
I tried to save what's still remaining from our memories,
But,
All I get is only Despair.

Is it started because I chose to?
If I hadn't started our stories, could I save myself from Despair?
Then, If I had chose the other road, would I be happy?
The answer can be found only if I can passed those despair that are waiting for me in front of my eyes.
But,
It's over.
I've chose to give up rather than overcome those trouble.
I run away from it, left you alone in the forest of despair, and I ended up trapped in this black pit.
I'm sorry, I just want to take a breath now, for saving myself, I abandoned you.
I'm Sorry...

4 comments: