Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mother

I don't know the real story behind your smile.
You try endure it,
And try to smile like nothing happened.

I don't know the real pain you have tried to bear until now,
But the only thing I know is your smile never faded away.

Try to deal with my endless nagging,
Try to fulfill my endless wish even you're suffering so much,
Working so hard to make me smile,
Try to teach me how this world works,
Try to teach e everything when you have nothing.

Mother, I don't know you sacrificed so much to make me like this.
I don't know that I'm the source of your suffering,
Still, you said that I'm the source of your smile.
Trying the best for my future,
From the moment I were born by You, Mother,
The moment I went to school for the first time,
and until forever,
You said you will certainly watching me,
Happily..

Thanks Mother, This is my Thanks...
Someday, I'll pay back your sacrifice and make you live happily...
I'm Sure of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment