For you who standing in there...
Please listen to me, the only girl who keep seeing you and loving you unconditionally.
I'm only a girl who standing on the other side and watching you sincerely.
Everyday I keep seeing you, keep thinking of you, and keep missing you.
You should be thankful, boy.
Because you're my first.
My first is all about you.
But,
Like how people said, "Your First Love can't be your Last",
That happened to me,
Everyday, I smiled like an innocent child who smiled brightly,
But if I thought again about that day, I were a fool then,
Because at that time, you're smiling happily to another person that makes your heart flutter.
I were a fool then,
Because I've become a fool,
That's why I wished you a happy Love for your first Love,
While I'm watching you from the side.
I'll always be your home and shelter when you need me...
I Love You,
Thank you for being my first...
No comments:
Post a Comment