This is a Love Story,
This memory, will faded someday, and I decided to write this story.
The story that were started at 00:59,
And Ended at 00:59,
Those moments are my most precious 59 seconds.
You called me at 00:59,
I woke up and You said I love you to me for the first time, then hung up.
59 seconds later I sent you a 'Yes'.
The next 59 seconds, you called me again,
You can't stop thinking about me,
But,
The next day at 00:59,
You said We couldn't be together any longer.
Then, the next 00:59,
I realized I've fallen for you.
And again,
The next 00:59 in my life,
You said our memories were fake from the start.
And the next 00:59,
You completely erased me from you.
This is the story that I wrote in 00:59.
Every 00:59 in my life,
I remembered every memories of ours,
I hummed our love song,
And I always ended up crying.
This is My last 00:59,
Our stories will finally end in here.
I hope, you will know the pain I've had from our 00:59.
I won't cry in my last 00:59.
I'll smile for the last time like nothing happened,
And always,
I'll bring this story of 00:59 forever.
I hope you'll be happy since your bad memories at 00:59 will be erased away,
Those bad memories, will end here. I Love You, My 00:59.
No comments:
Post a Comment