Christmas is coming...
Have you done any big preparation for your Christmas?
Hope It turned out well.
Enough for the greetings and just check the songs~
- Starship Planet - Snow Candy
- JYP Nation - This Christmas
- Super Junior - Santa You're The One
- Romantic J (CNBLUE JongHyun & Juniel) - Love Falls
- Infinite - White Confession (Lately)
- EXO - Miracle of December
- Younha - Home
- Cube Artist - Christmas Song
- Mystic Holiday - Christmas Wishes
- Freestyle - Winter Song
- KWill - Tears Perfume
- Crayon Pop - Lonely Christmas
- Tae JinAh - White Snow
- 2Bic - Lonely Christmas
If you want to recommend good Christmas songs or maybe other songs, just leave your comment.
Oh,!
Also, I'll write some new song from KPop stage.
For me, all these songs are good enough to share, so I write it down here~
- VIXX - Voodo Doll
- M.I.B - Let's talk about you
- Nine Muses - Glue
- T-ara - Do you know me?
- Noel - Being Forgotten
- Yong JunHyung - Flower
- Hyolyn - One Way Love
- Koyote - Hug Me
- 2NE1 - Missing You
- MR.MR - Do You Feel Me
- Tasty - Day N' Night
- San E - Breakup Dinner
Christmas reminds me of my small fantasy...
Sitting near my small window, while enjoying a warm cup of Ginger Bread Latte from Starbucks~
Ha~ I wish I could do that~ = = "
No comments:
Post a Comment